LAM is an award-winning branding, packaging design and integrated marketing agency working with multinational consumer packaged goods companies. We’re a friendly, fun and motivated bunch. We’re 30 people strong and pleased to be adding to our creative and account teams. We are…
- – Located in beautiful Pleasantville NY
- – Just a 50-minute train ride from Grand Central Station. The train drops you off mere steps from our office
- – Easily accessible to the Saw Mill River Parkway — the gateway to 684, Sprain Parkway and 287
- – Great commute for folks from NYC, Southern Connecticut, Westchester & Putnam counties and even Northern NJ
The Project Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams to help define our processes and create compelling branding campaigns for leading global brands that drive growth through well-managed, on time and on budget projects. Our ideal candidate is an agile self-starter who jumps on new opportunities, with a natural aptitude for collaboration.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- – Assist account director to manage client relationships.
- – Manage changing project priorities, timelines, and deliverables, proactively communicating updates across teams.
- – Write detailed meeting notes summarizing discussions to document activity and actions.
- – Develop timelines to coordinate project deliverables and due dates.
- – Schedule internal project review meetings.
- – Assist in preparation of PowerPoint creative presentations to clients.
- – Track project changes and their impact on the cost/time frame of project delivery.
- – Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately on the server.
- – Serve as the main lead and client point-of-contact on certain projects.
- – Proofread creative work before releasing to client to ensure quality control.
- – Become a hands-on expert of our creative project management software, Streamtime, to help manage projects, resources and our business to ensure a healthy profit and a happy staff. This is the software we use to assist with job planning, time-tracking, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, and reporting
- – Write project proposals/estimates and coordinate invoicing
- – Take responsibility for monthly sales revenue, forecasting and billing
- – Carefully oversee budgets comparing cost reports against approved fees and expenses on a daily basis
- – Act as a liaison between the account team and finance department
STRATEGIC & INNOVATIVE THINKING
- – Utilize PM app Streamtime to plan jobs, track time, schedule resources, create estimates and invoices.
- – Take responsibility for monthly sales, revenue forecasting and billing.
- – Monitor project budgets daily comparing costs against approved fees and expenses.
- – Act as a liaison between the account team and finance department.
- – Actively participate in pre-design strategy brainstorming sessions and internal design reviews.
- – Conduct retail audits and gather competitive information within both the in-store and e-commerce environments.
- – Analyze research data provided by clients so it can be shared with creative team in a concise, distilled manner.
- – Actively support internal staff facilitating teamwork, communication, organization and feeling of shared responsibility.
- – Maintain, enhance and develop long-term client relationships, with frequent and relevant communication.
- – Demonstrate passion about our client’s business developing understanding of organization, brand, and the market
- – Use social media to monitor client activity, build networks and share professional information.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- – 5+ years of relevant agency experience.
- – Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, liberal arts, or business.
- – Proficiency with business software applications (Microsoft Suite, Salesforce, Constant Contact, Adobe Acrobat).
- – Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- – Able to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- – Strategically minded and mature approach to problem-solving with “can-do” attitude.
- – Passionate about being on the leading edge of branding, marketing, and design.
- – Solid understanding of agency processes, department functions and workflow.
- – Need someone with a high attention to detail and eager to learn.
- – Competitive Starting Salary
- – Medical, dental, vision and life insurance with option for health savings account
- – Flexible scheduling
- – Generous paid time off: vacation, sick, holiday, bereavement, jury duty, and summer Fridays
- – Ergonomic work environment featuring automatic sit / stand desks.
- – State of the art HVAC system, increased outside air flow with MERV 13 filtering
- – Incentive program
- – Retirement plan including profit sharing and 401(k) options
- To apply please send resume to Careers@lamdesign.com
To apply please send resume to Careers@lamdesign.com